Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'M BACK!

So, it sure has been a LONG time since I've updated my blog, and of course, SO much has happened in the last 8 months.

In December I got laid off from my job at Overlake Roofing, but luckily I found a new job at Overlake ObGyn working at the front desk and I LOVE it!

We also found out that I am pregnant and my due date is Aug 30th, coming up around the corner now :)

In April we found out that we will be having a little girl and couldn't be happier. Rachel is excited to have a little sister and Rob is VERY happy to have another little princess to spoil :)

We had our little 2 bed 1 bath house in Kirkland on the market since mid Jan and finally sold it in May.

We found a new house right down the street that we just love. It has three bedrooms and 1.5 baths w/ a family and living room, but the real seller was the amazing back yard.

After a long drama filled process selling our house we moved into our new house the first weekend of July and just last Friday we closed on the old one :)

Rachel finished first grade and is on summer vacation right now. She's been very busy with swimming lessons and running a very busy lemonade stand :)

So there's a quick catch up on what's been going on with us. I'll try to update it WAY more then I have been so keep checking up and pushing me to keep it going - Wayne ;)

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment