Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Posse Up!

So, why did I decide to start this blog? My sister, Liz, and friend Tia have blogs and it's been such a great way for me to hear and see pictures of what's going on with them and their families. With a lot of my family and friends living out of state I figured I too should start a blog to share what's going on with us. So why start now? I figured with the three of us starting our new life together it would be the perfect time. The hardest part, to be honest, was thinking of a name. I know what you're thinking. "The Paul Posse?" It's kind of corny, I know, but it works, and what can I say... I LOVE that Sir Mix-a-lot song! :)

Last month, September 18th, Rob and I got married on Maui. It was absolutely beautiful. We had about 50 of our friends and family come from all over. The ceremony was on the Wailea Golf Course overlooking the ocean followed by a reception at The SeaWatch restaurant. When we got back we had another reception in Kirkland so we could share our special day with everyone who couldn't come to Maui. It also went amazing and Rob and I couldn't have asked for anything better. We haven't gotten the pictures back from the Kirkland reception yet, but i'll be sure to post some when they come in.

Now that we're finished with all the wedding stuff, our new challenge has been Rachel and I moving in with Rob. We've been working really hard trying to combine our lives together, or rather all our stuff. We still have a bunch of boxes all over the place, but little by little we've been chipping them away. We made a special bedroom for Rachel with the walls painted the exact color she wanted... a bright orange. It takes your eyes some adjusting when you walk in the room, but she loves it so that's all that really counts.


Well, thanks for reading the first post on our new blog. Please feel fee to leave your comments. I really appreciate any input I can get and love hearing from you! Talk to you soon!

-Samantha

1 comment:

  1. ohh i love that you blog now, I will check everyday so keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete