Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rachel's Sign

Our mission to finish Rachel's room is still in the works but is looking SO cute. My friend Tia is so creative and makes all kinds of super cute decorations. I was on her website http://www.urban-karma.com/ and saw these amazing wood letters or names that she designs so I called her up right away to have her make one for Rachel's room. All I did was bring her some paint chip samples of the colors we painted her room and the color pallet we were going for and then gave her free reign to be as creative as she wanted. We just picked it up the other day and it looks unbelievable! It turned out even better then I imagined and as you can see it matches her room perfectly. We are so excited to get it on the wall. It's going to be the focus of the room so we'll probably put it on the wall above her bed. Hopefully we'll get her room finished in the next week or two (depending on how much time we have to put into it) and I'll be sure to post pictures when we do. Thanks again Tia for doing such an amazing job on Rachel's sign!









- Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment