Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thinking back

I was going through some of the older pictures I have on my computer and I found this little video I did of Rachel when we were in our apartment in Woodinville back in Feb '06. She's just being a goof showing me how to make a "backwards snow angel", but for some reason I can't watch it enough. I don't know why but I get teared up when I watch it and think of her when she was so young. I wish I would have, at the time, taken in the moments more and enjoyed her being so little. Hearing her little voice and seeing her little body makes me want to take more video of her now (not just of us scaring the crap out of her) so we can watch it later and be amazed at how much she's grown. I've decided I'm going to start one of my New Years resolutions early and start taking more video of us. So from now on when you see me, make sure you're camera ready because you just might end up on a video in my next post :)

Love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment